Exhibitor Set Up Info
Official Set Up instructions, pass and a map will be emailed to you about a week before the event.
Email Janet.Gamache@gmail.com if you do not receive your information.
We are about a week from load-in of the Mount Dora Spring Festival of Arts and Crafts 2021!
There are 3 items you must locate:
1. 2021 Exhibitor List. Exhibitors are listed alphabetically by Last name. Find your name and note your Booth space #, Parking lot #, Entry Point and Set up time. CLICK HERE
2. Blank Exhibitor/Parking Pass. PRINT out and fill in the information with a marker. The phone number should be the one where we can reach you during the event in case we need to have you move your vehicle. CLICK HERE
3. TRAFFIC MAP. Find your location on the map and note the traffic flow from your Entry point to your space and from your space to your parking lot. NOTE you may have to continue out of the event area and return at the entry point to get to your parking lot. You MUST obey the traffic flow. Print the map out and bring it with you. CLICK HERE
You Do NOT need to go to “Check in” if you fill out and bring your printed PASS with you. You must have your pass to enter the event area. If you forget or need a pass printed, you can get one at Mount Dora Center for The Arts 138 E 5th Ave, Mt Dora, FL on Friday 2-6pm or Sat 6-8 am.
Your PASS must be clearly displayed on your vehicle dashboard or affixed to your trailer when parked. Vehicles and trailers without passes are subject to being towed!
Friday Set Up *HELPFUL TIP- * If you can Dolly-in (walk your items) from your assigned parking lot on Friday, you can avoid the vehicle traffic during the Load-in times. You must be in your assigned parking lot before 4:30 pm or you will need to wait until the time listed on your Exhibitor/Parking Pass and enter with the other vehicles.
Baker St vendors
If your booth space starts with the letter “B” your location is on Baker St. Your area allows for different load-in options than the other sections of the show. Someone will contact you with special set up instructions.
3rd Ave vendors
If your booth space is between T120-T134 or T220-T233, we recommend that you bring short wood boards or blocks to level your tent or table in case you feel you need to be more level.
Below is a photo looking up 3rd Ave so that you can get an idea of the incline.
Setting up on Saturday morning
If you are planning to load-in Saturday morning you may do so after 6:00 AM and before 8:00 AM. All vehicles must be clear of the event area by 8:15 AM.
10 IMPORTANT TIPS!
1. ANYONE can “DOLLY” in if you are Parked in your assigned parking lot on Friday before 4:30 pm.
If you determine the lot is too far when you arrive, proceed to your assigned ENTRY POINT at your Assigned Time with your vehicle.
If you choose Dolly -In, you will be allowed to walk your items to your booth space. Keep all items OFF the road against the curb. Once the Police give us the “All Clear” you will be allowed to start set up at approx. 5:00 pm. Do NOT start your set up before the all-clear is given or you will be asked to tear it down. If you get to your assigned lot and determine it is too far to dolly, simply leave the event area and enter at your Entry Point with your vehicle at your assigned Set Up time.
2. EVERYONE can drive in Sat & Sun to drop via their assigned Entry Point between 6:30- 8:00 am. You do not need to Dolly on Sat & Sun. Please have your vehicles out of the event area by 8:15 am Sat and Sun.
3. Although everyone is assigned a parking lot, we do not have the staff to monitor lots Sat & Sun. Please be courteous and do Not Park in a lot that is not assigned to you. Place your pass on your dash or attach it to your trailer or you may be subject to towing.
4. If your booth location starts with “B” you are on Baker St. and will receive separate instructions for load-in shortly.
5. DO NOT turn around or backup once inside the event area. If you miss your space, continue out of the event area and enter through your entry point again. Your assigned Parking area may be in a place that seems logical to back up or get to by going in the wrong direction on your map. DO NOT go against the traffic flow. Be calm and follow the path out and around the event area to come back in to get to your parking area.
6. Do not set up while your vehicle is in the event area if at all possible. Streets are tight. Please unload your items to the curbside, go park your vehicle in your assigned lot and return to finish setting up. If you need to unload and set up at the same time, be courteous and arrive after 7pm when traffic is clear.
7. Your booth number goes in the CENTER of the back of your booth! Even one booth in the wrong place will disrupt the row of booths and you will be asked to move it if you are off center.
8. Bring proper weights to secure your tent for up to 40 mph gusts. Staking of tents is NOT allowed anywhere in the event but your tent must be secure with blocks, sand bags or other weights.
9. First time exhibitors may not know that Mount Dora is a “HILLY” town. Many of you will experience an incline in your area. If your booth space is between T120-T134 or T220-T233, we recommend that you bring short wood boards or blocks to level your tent or table in case you feel you need to be more level.
10. If you have any questions or concerns before or during the event, you can always text or call me at (352) 217-8390
Our FB Event Page is up and running. Please mark yourself as GOING and Invite your friends to the page to help promote the event. Feel free to upload your photos of product, booth number information, etc.